Waste Management is a module created to help municipalities, cleaning companies, and contractors monitor the process of waste management, collection, and removal. Using this module you will be able to detect the status of your containers and the activities of your units and drivers. The module consists of two sub-module; Waste Containers and Waste Settings.
1- Waste Containers: contains the information of the waste containers added to the system. This information includes container name, type, district, RFID, vehicle, status, last pickup, active, and actions.
How to add a new waste container:
- Click on the (+) sign in the action bar.
- A new window will open containing the following fields:
- Container name.
- Type: type of waste.
- Detection: using two modes; zone and RFID. Containers that have RFID embedded, use it to detect the status of the container. Containers that don’t have RFID, use zone mode to detect the status.
- Vehicle: the vehicle assigned to the container.
- Radius: used to establish the radius of the container when you use Zone mode to decide container status, so when a vehicle assigned to the container enters this radius the system sends you a notification that the container has been emptied. Radius value could be edited from the Waste Settings sub-module.
- Pickup Duration: also used when you use Zone mode to decide container status. If a vehicle spent a certain period of time in the zone, the system sends you a notification that the container has been emptied.
- Location: pinpoint the location of the container on the map and it will appear in this field.
- Click Save to add the new container.
2- Waste Settings: in this sub-module, you can enter/edit the radius and pickup duration for the containers that use Zone mode to detect the status.