Service Entry module is the second part of the maintenance section in Fleet system, after Work Orders module. All the service entries added to your account on Fleet system will appear as a list in this module with all their related information, like vehicle name/plate number, date, the assigned user, total cost of service, odometer, and engine hours.
Service Entry module interface also offers a number of actions that help you manage your service entries, like searching for a certain entry, sorting and filtering entries, in addition to deleting, and adding new service entries.
How to add a new service entry:
- Click ‘Add New’ and a new window will open.
- Choose the vehicle.
- Enter odometer and engine hours values. If your Fleet account is integrated with Buraq Pro, these values will be set automatically.
- Set the date and time, End date is mandatory.
- Choose the user creating the service entry and the user the entry is assigned to.
- Choose vendor, if the maintenance work is done by an entity outside your business.
- In the Issues section, from the list of available issues, choose the issue that the vehicle is suffering from, or add a new issue.
- Click ‘Save’.
- In the Line Items section, add the service task/s.
- Enter the cost of labor and parts in Saudi Riyals.
- Link the issue.
- In Summary, add the discount, discount type, and tax.
- Click ‘Save’ to create the service entry.