To generate a report about users’ login history:
– Click on ‘Users login History’ in the Available List.
– A new window will open.
– In the Fields tab, check/uncheck the field/s that you want to receive the report about.
– In the Users tab, choose the user/s that you want to receive the report about; you can choose all users or specific user/s.
– In the options section, enter the report name, template type, and choose the date and time of the report.
– Set a time limitation, if you need. A Time Limitation is a time period that you want to exclude from the report.
– Click Save to generate the report.