To generate a report about over-speeding:
– Click on ‘Over Speed’ in the Available List.
– A new window will open.
– In the Fields tab, check/uncheck the field/s that you want to receive the report about.
– In the Units tab, choose the unit/s that you want to receive the over-speeding report about; you can choose all units or specific unit/s.
– In the Geofences tab, choose the geofence/s that you want to receive the over-speeding report about; you can choose all geofences or specific geofence/s.
– In the options section, enter the report name and template type, and choose the date and time of the report.
– Set a time limitation, if needed. A Time Limitation is a time period that you want to exclude from the report.
– Enter the minimum and maximum values for the duration, the speed, and the mileage.
– Choose ‘driver’, ‘driver group’, or ‘without driver’. Choose ‘trailer’ or ‘without trailer’.
– Choose the Incomplete Interval’s option; ‘Show @ Cut off’, ‘Do not Show on Report’, ‘Show @ Mark as Incomplete’.
– Choose Status.
– Click Save to generate the over-speeding report.