To generate a Multi Sensors report:
– Click on ‘Multi Sensors’ in the Available List.
– A new window will open.
– In the Fields tab, check/uncheck the field/s that you want to receive the report about.
– In the Units tab, choose the unit/s that you want to receive the report about; you can choose all units or specific unit/s.
– In the options section, enter the report name, template type, and choose the date and time of the report.
– Set a time limitation, if needed. A Time Limitation is a time period that you want to exclude from the report.
– Choose the Tracking Interval Min, if you want to get the data of the sensor for a specific period of time not for the whole interval you’ve specified.
– Add the sensor/s that you want to generate the report about.
– Click Save to generate the report.