To generate a report about event comments:
– Click on ‘Event Comments’ in the Available List.
– A new window will open.
– In the Fields tab, check/uncheck the field/s that you want to receive the report about.
– In the Units tab, choose the unit/s that you want to receive the Event Comments report about; you can choose all units or specific unit/s.
– In the Geofences tab, choose the geofence/s that you want to receive the Event Comments report about; you can choose all geofences or specific geofence/s.
– In the options section, enter the report name, template type, and choose the date and time of the report.
– Set a time limitation, if needed. A Time Limitation is a time period that you want to exclude from the report.
– Choose ‘driver’, ‘driver group’, or ‘without driver’. Choose ‘trailer’ or ‘without trailer’.
– Choose the event/s and the status from the dropdown lists below.
– Click Save to generate the Events Comment report.