To generate a report about the working hours of your units’ engines:
– Click on ‘Engine Hours’ in the Available List.
– A new window will open.
– In the Fields tab, check/uncheck the field/s that you want to receive the report about.
– In the Units tab, choose the unit/s that you want to receive the Engine Hours report about; you can choose all units or specific unit/s.
– In the Geofences tab, choose the geofences that you want to receive the Engine Hours report about; you can choose all geofences or specific geofence/s.
– In the options section, enter the report name and template type, and choose the date and time of the report.
– Set a time limitation, if needed. A Time Limitation is a time period that you want to exclude from the report.
– Enter the minimum and maximum values for the duration, the speed, and the mileage. Choose the driver, driver group, or without driver. Choose the trailer or choose without trailer.
– Click Save to generate the engine hours report.