To generate a Digital Sensor period report:
– Click on ‘Digital Sensor Period’ in the Available List.
– A new window will open.
– In the Fields tab, check/uncheck the field/s that you want to receive the report about.
– In the Units tab, choose the unit/s that you want to receive the report about; you can choose all units or specific unit/s.
– In the options section, enter the report name, template type, and choose the date and time of the report.
– Set a time limitation, if you need. A Time Limitation is a time period that you want to exclude from the report.
– Enter the minimum and maximum values for the duration.
– Choose ‘driver’, ‘driver group’ or ‘without driver’. Choose ‘trailer’ or ‘without trailer’.
– Choose the digital sensor.
– Click Save to generate the report.