Accumulative Scorecard Report gives you the total monthly score of your unit/s, or driver/s.
To generate an accumulative scorecard report:
– Choose whether you want to generate the report for units, drivers or both.
– In the Units tab, choose the unit/s that you want to receive a scorecard report about. You can choose all units or specific unit/s.
– In the Drivers tab, choose the driver/s that you want to receive a scorecard report about. You can choose all drivers or specific unit/s.
– In the Options section, enter the report name (Ex: Unit5054 November Accumulated Scorecard), choose the template type, set the duration and interval, and set the full mark for this report (Ex: 100 points).
– In the Options section you can also break down the full mark in segments, with a different color for each segment (Ex: from 1 to 20 is black, 20 to 50 red, 50 to 75 yellow, 75 to 100 green).
– Click Save to generate the report.