Service Reminders module is the third part of the maintenance section in Fleet system, after Work Orders and Service Entry modules. Using this module, you are able to schedule preventative maintenance (according to distance, engine hours, and time) for any vehicle/number of vehicles in your fleet. All the reminders added to your account on Fleet system will appear as a list in this module with all their related information, like vehicle name/plate number, task, schedule, and next occurrence. Service Reminders module interface also offers a number of actions that help you manage your reminders, like searching for a certain reminder, sorting and filtering reminders, in addition to editing, deleting, and adding new service reminders.
How to add a new service reminder:
- Click ‘Add New’ and a new window will open.
- Select vehicle/s.
- Choose the service tasks that the vehicle needs.
- Set the three parameters responsible for the reminder (distance, engine hours, and time).
- Set the parameters values after which the system should notify the users (Ex: after 1000 KM, or 200 hours, or 3 months),
- Choose the users that the system should notify. They can also be notified via email, if you check the Email Notification box.
To edit a service reminder, go to Edit from the edit icon, edit the information of the reminder, and click Save.
To delete a service reminder, click the delete icon , and confirm action.