The Multi-Unit Follow (MUF) module is one of the unique features of AFAQY.SA. It was created to give users the ability to monitor a certain unit or group of units as opposed to monitoring their whole list of units on the map. Using MUF, you can add up to 9 new screens to follow 9 different units.
– Screen List: a list of the screens that you create. It appears on the top left of the screen. When you click on any of the screens, a dropdown list of the system’s registered units and unit groups will appear in front of you. Click (+) to expand the list of units/unit groups and (-) to contract it.
To start multi-following, choose any unit or group of units to follow by checking the small box next to the name of the unit or the group and it will appear on the map on the right side of the screen in real time. You can also choose to follow all units by checking the small box which appears on top of the list.
– New Screen: It is very easy to create new screens in the MUF module. Simply click (+) New Screen; the plus sign on the top right of the list, and a new screen containing all the units/unit groups registered on the system will be created. The New Screen icon will disappear when you reach the maximum number of screens that you can create and will reappear when you delete at least one screen.
Delete Screen: To delete a screen, click on the trash bin next to screen name. You can also delete screens by clicking the (x) sign on the map.
– Tracker Status: the function of the tracker status is to add more specificity to the following options; you can choose to specifically follow moving units, stopped units, stopped units with engine on, or moving units with engine off.
– Search: Search for the unit you want to follow by typing its name in this search box. The name of the unit and the groups that contain it will appear in the units’ list.
– Map: each time you create a new screen, a new map will be created. The map on the right becomes divided into multiple maps as many as the number of the screens, up to 9 screens/maps.