Inventory Rooms is a module created to contain all the information of all the inventory rooms in your warehouses.
How to add a new inventory room?
To add an inventory room:
- Click on the (+) sign on the upper right side of the grid.
- A new window will open.
- Enter the room name.
- Enter the warehouse that contains the room.
- Choose which building in the warehouse the room belongs to.
- Choose the floor where the room exists.
- Assign the units to the room.
- Finally, click Save to add the new room to the list of inventory room.
How to monitor an inventory room?
To monitor an inventory room:
- Go to Dashboard in the menu of contents.
- Choose Charts.
- In Charts, click Add New then choose Room.
- Choose the room that you would like to monitor and the type of chart; Area or Line.
- Click Save.