- Is visible on the map:
Select the visibility of the zones on the map.
– This column shows to you the name of the zone.
– By clicking on it, it will redirect the zone on the map.
This column shows to you the type of the zone (line, polygon or circle) each by its icon.
- Zone group:
This column shows to you which zone group the zone belongs to.
– This column shows to you the number of units have the access to enter the zone and between the brackets the number of units are actually inside the zone.
– By clicking on it, a pop-up window will open with the following:
- Tabs to show the units in the zone according to their status (all of them, stopped units, idle, moving units, no drivers assigned to them units).
- Excel sheet icon:
To export the data through an excel sheet.
To show the units name.
To show the location of the units.
To show the current speed.
Click on the icon to take actions with the selected unit:
By clicking on the extra icon it will open to you three actions to take.
- Assign user:
To assign user to the zone, click on it and select from the pop-up window the users you want to assign the zone to and then click assign users.
- Unassign user:
Click on it and select from the pop-up window the users to unassign the zone from them.
- Zone units:
Same as clicking on zone units’ numbers.
Same data as adding a zone but here to edit the already registered data.
Same data as adding/editing zone but here to add or edit data before copying to clipboard.
Delete the zone and send it to the trashed zones list.
- Each column can be sorted ascending and descending.
- Each column can be filtered by the values or conditions (and/OR) from the list of conditions (Equals, doesn’t equal, begins with, ends with, contains, doesn’t contain).