This tab enables you to chat with your drivers and send commands to your units. By clicking on it from the left side menu, it will open to you a pop-window with the following:
– Choose which unit you want to chat with, search for the unit and click on the unit name from the list and it will open to you the chat between you and the driver to start typing.
- You will find the SIM number of the unit at the lower left corner of the chat window.
- Your messages/commands will be sent as SMS or GPRS based on the format of your types.
- The chat window is at the right side of the units list. You can choose to view the history of messages on the top right corner (Yesterday, week, month, from beginning).
- Choose the driver you want to chat with from the list.
- Click on the driver’s name and it will open a chat window between you both
- Messages will be sent as SMS.
- You can view the history of messages between you and the driver. Choose from the upper right corner which time period you want to view (Yesterday, week, month, from beginning).